Facebook messaging mot working

Chris Coyle

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues with Facebook not working in messaging? Since Friday I see no contacts online? All settings look fine.

Sent from my PI39100 using Board Express

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Mine is working just fine but here's what I do whenever I see it happen.

1) sign off
2) goto settings and turn off Facebook chat
3) close all messaging windows
4) wait 30 seconds
5) reopen messaging and turn on Facebook chat
6) go online
Contacts should then show back up, alternatively you can also goto Facebook.com or live.com, that usually also forces the contacts to show up as well.

Chris Coyle

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
There is a problem with Windows Live not enabling Facebook chat. I'm watching it hang live on the Windows Live page on the web. There has to be other people having the same issue? I wouldn't be surprised the ME Tile issues are connected. Anyone?

Sent from my HTC Titan Windows Phone using Board Express

Chris Coyle

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
So it was not my phone. I turned it on this morning and its working again. It had to be on Microsoft's end.

Ivan006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
There is a problem with Windows Live not enabling Facebook chat. I'm watching it hang live on the Windows Live page on the web. There has to be other people having the same issue? I wouldn't be surprised the ME Tile issues are connected. Anyone?

I'm still having the issue, even after trying the suggestions. What's going on MS?

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm still having the issue, even after trying the suggestions. What's going on MS?

Don't know if it will help, but I noticed that when I went to my Windows Live page it needed me to reconnect it to Facebook and said that it hadn't been able to connect for awhile. I thought that might have something to do with the update issues lately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05