The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

RiseAgainst94

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm a relatively new member to the forum and have yet to own a Windows phone. :shocked:
I made this thread to get a compilation of the good and bad that Windows 7.5 has to offer before I go out and buy the Lumia 900 or Samsung Mandel. The extent of my Windows 7.5 usage has been about 10 minutes with the Samsung Focus S in my local At&t store. I know almost everyone here as owned a Windows phone and could tell me about the good and bad so I could decide if it's right for me (or anyone else viewing this thread). I loved the few minutes I had with the OS and like how different and fluid it is.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well if you read the forums every second thread is the good the bad or the ugly , lol:giggle:

check out my signature : then go to METRO UI section , you can play with the METRO UI on your android/iphone if you have one.

its a great phone to have but it deppends what YOU want to do with it . good things for me could be bad for you :p

textomatic

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
The Good= there are many but my top good is the OS is fast and stable!
The Bad= Some see 800x480 as a bad thing.
The ugly=wish we could customize the colors!!!

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
The good- most things that can be done with apps on other OSes are built in (Facebook,chat,audio tagging,scanning etc), very stable,Zune pass allows for unlimited music for a monthly fee whereas iTunes has you buy every single song. IE9 can do all things desktop can do except play flash videos.

The bad- some apps from other platforms are still missing (voxer,draw something)
The ugly- sometimes built in Facebook functionality such as the me tile and chat goes wonky

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6