03-26-2012 02:37 PM
28 12
tools
    well actually the COST on WP is more expensive because MS considered XBL premium games ( with achievements ) its the only reason WP is more expensive for apps. ( i know its dumb but that's exactly what it is )

regarding the 3 app thing on 3 OS . their was an article about it like 4months ago on WPcentral , honestly I dont feel like going back and looking for it lol.

but keep in mind that's for NEW developers , not the once that already ave a establish FAN BASE like angry birds.

if you have a app /game thats 100% new, never before seen , you have more potential on WP7 then on Android or IOS.

looking for an APP on ITunes is like looking for a needle in a haystack. LOL ( unless you know what your looking for )

the reason it went on IOS and Android first is because ANGRY BIRD is already a WELL establish game that EVERY one know ( if you dont its cause you live under a rock lol ) so obviously they go where the money is first.

in the end: don't worry guys WE WILL GET IT SOON!! lol probably..
    03-23-2012 04:03 PM
    You are saying people that play this game are stupid? Sounds like a fanboy rant to me.

WP7 has small market share, Rovio doesnt want to have resources utilized for such a small platform. Iphone and droid users are their bread and butter and they will continue to focus on them. When market share grows, it will be a different story, but until then, continue to expect resistance from developers to develop apps for WP7 platform.

This could also be a money play by Rovio to have MS pay them $$$ to have them do it. If WP7 market share is under 2 %, they have no incentive to spend resources and $$ to port or develop extensively for the WP7 platform. If MS comes in with a bag of cash and it makes sense to Rovio to port, it would be done. Money talks as always.
    How can I be a fanboy in a purely negative comment? What am I a fan of? Or do you imply that I am a WP fanboy because I say Angry Birds sucks? If this is the case I can assure you that I hated this game with passion even before I owned a smartphone. I also think the person who made the statement is full of ****. He went on stage on GDC to declare Nintendo dead and not innovating and say that his Artillery clone was great innovation.
    03-24-2012 03:56 AM
    specially at 2,99$ a pop on WP compare to the 0,99$ on Iphone.
    This tells you more about how few sales they expect than it does about their profit.
    If we're working on how few sales they expect from the game, why aren't they charging like 100 on webOS? AFAIK, the minimum price (unless on offer) for an XBL game is 2.29. Don't put that in? Tough, no XBL integration for your app and then people IMMEDIATELY ignore it. I have 2 non-XBL games on my HTC, I've bought about 20 XBL titles. Why? Because XBL = achievements = gamerscore. That's why Microsoft would set the minimum price. If I was going to make an app and determine it off sales as to the price, then it would be 69 on iPhone and Android, 2.29 (for XBL integration) on WP7, and 25 on BlackBerry.
    03-26-2012 02:37 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD