Mar 24, 2012 1:03:58 AM EST

Chat end time

Mar 24, 2012 1:12:38 AM EST

Duration (actual chatting time)
00:08:40

Operator
Ryan F.

Chat Transcript

info: Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative to assist you with your order. Thank you for your patience.
info: You are now chatting with 'Ryan F.'
Ryan F.: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
Anthony: well, i just signed with you guys yesterday, and got the iphone, but am not a fan.
Ryan F.: I see.
Ryan F.: Are you looking to return?
Anthony: my dilema is here. i just looked at my paperwork, and it says that u cant return an iphone.
Ryan F.: I'll look to see if that's true.
Anthony: i would like to go back to a windos phone.
Ryan F.: What do you mean windos phone?
Anthony: sorry...windows phone
Ryan F.: Your going to have to call in about the iphone return, I can't find any info on it.
Anthony: where and when do/can i call?
Ryan F.: Is a windows phone a basic?
Anthony: lol...no
Ryan F.: They can be reached at 1-800-922-0204 between 6:00AM to 11:00PM local time.
Ryan F.: And sorry for not knowing windows phones.
Anthony: it's ok...not making fun. just got a chuckle.
Ryan F.: I understand, it's quite alright.
Anthony: thanx for checkin'...i guess i'll call.
Ryan F.: Your welcome!
Ryan F.: It has been my pleasure to chat with you today! Please feel free to re-open the chat session if you need further assistance . Thank you and have a great day!"

Last edited:

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
And for the record, I didn't want to switch to the iPhone. I was having problems w/ my HTC Arrive, and Sprint wasn't doing squat to help...story for another time...My bosses were hounding me because my phone didn't work. and so I told Sprint I needed a phone that day or I'd go elsewhere and have a phone that day. So they let me leave after 91/2 yrs with them. When I went to the Veizon store they were out of Trophies, so even tho I've always been anti-Apple and Ant-iPhone, I figured, let's give it a whirl til they get some more Trophies in stock, I have 14 days. Not realizing I was in an"authorized dealer" store and not corporate. They apparently have a different return policy on iPhones, or at least this one did. So, all-sales-are-final and 3 days later, I'm stuck w/ The iPhone. I soooooo miss my Windows Phone...after 3 days. The iPhone IS sleek, pretty, fluid, fast, yada-yada-yada...but after a day, it's sooooooooooooo boorrrrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnggggg.

damielrohie

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
And for the record, I didn't want to switch to the iPhone. I was having problems w/ my HTC Arrive, and Sprint wasn't doing squat to help...story for another time...My bosses were hounding me because my phone didn't work. and so I told Sprint I needed a phone that day or I'd go elsewhere and have a phone that day. So they let me leave after 91/2 yrs with them. When I went to the Veizon store they were out of Trophies, so even tho I've always been anti-Apple and Ant-iPhone, I figured, let's give it a whirl til they get some more Trophies in stock, I have 14 days. Not realizing I was in an"authorized dealer" store and not corporate. They apparently have a different return policy on iPhones, or at least this one did. So, all-sales-are-final and 3 days later, I'm stuck w/ The iPhone. I soooooo miss my Windows Phone...after 3 days. The iPhone IS sleek, pretty, fluid, fast, yada-yada-yada...but after a day, it's sooooooooooooo boorrrrrrrrrriiiinnnnnnggggg.
you should sell it on the interwebz and then buy a Trophy. the nice thing with Apple products is that they have great resale value. so sell it for a little less than full price and then buy a Trophy. you might even make some cash on the side. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa