Vote for Titan II vs. Galaxy Nexus

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well the 900 has been available as demo for like 2-3months sints CES.....

fact that its not even out yet does lose some credibility. but ti doesn't stop millions of people from playing with it and liking it :)

cedarlog

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
You ever use any of the phones listed? Probably not.
Go sit in the corner with your green screen phone, adults are talking.

Sent from my Galaxy S II
you mean lagdroid i hope you can complete typing your message without having frozen screen lol
i heard they are putting rocket processor so users can type without having frozen screen even with that it still lagging :mad:
an OS with trash engineering design deserve to die fast

Sent By Windows Phone User without lagging :D

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
you mean lagdroid i hope you can complete typing your message without having frozen screen lol
i heard they are putting rocket processor so users can type without having frozen screen even with that it still lagging :mad:
an OS with trash engineering design deserve to die fast

Sent By Windows Phone User without lagging :D

I'm on this forum because I like Windows OS and want to give it a fair shake, bit THIS post is one of the most uninformed that I've read in a long time. I've had Android phones since 11-5-2009 when the OG Droid dropped. This screen freeze/lag that you're referring to has never happened to me, but then again, I don't use entry level Android phones which is where I've heard of this happening. Please don't use such blanket statements like this because it only shows how uninformed you really are. Sent using my non-lagging Droid Bionic.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I am a current user of an android phone. Owned the Bionic, Rezound, Incredible 2, Droid 3, Droid Charge, and played with the Nexus. I will say this, the Androids do lag. But that's not the real issue. The real issue is when you start downloading a apps and they weren't optimized for your hardware and your hardware only. There are like 100 android phones out there and it's giving developers a hard time to keep up. There are some good apps out there, but sometimes I'm forced to uninstall because of random issues. And since switching over to android, the things I've experienced are random reboots, instant battery drain, and programs force closing. Android would be so much better if it would 1. Minimize the hardware spectrum is uses and stick to very few models. 2. If the OEMs wouldn't try to get their own spin on the OS and try to keep it as vanilla as possible (opinion) 3. not try to be such an iphone clone or killer and be their own entity. All opinions of course, but still Android will dominate the market. As far as customer satisfaction and experience though, I believe iphone owners are at the top. HTC comes next. Then Samsung. This was actually a true statement based on a surevey taken about a week ago.

1jaxstate1

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I have never had any lag on my GS2 or my Samsung Focus. I've had reboots on both, and other issues on both. Neither are perfect, but both are pretty damn awesome.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I have never had any lag on my GS2 or my Samsung Focus. I've had reboots on both, and other issues on both. Neither are perfect, but both are pretty damn awesome.

I like your attitude. So many people focus on the bad aspect on things rather than whats good about them. Many devices these days can do some great things. maybe not as well as others, but still they can do some great things. 15 Years ago we could barely text each other on phones. Now we have computers in our hands that we can talk to and get information from. I'd say that's pretty cool to accomplish in a span of about 15 years.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss