good news for verizon windows phones users...

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
That's a pretty old rumor/article. Rumor had it that Verizon would get the 710 as soon as the exclusivity rights ran out on T-Mobile. Well, it is just about that time and we haven't heard any new rumors or even seen a CDMA version of the 710 in the wild or going through any tests. I'm pretty much over this rumor because of this. I'm going to guess that Verizon will pick a new one up when Apollo launches and no sooner.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
well we will see... it would be nice for them to offer something other than the trophy. probably right though, we will have to wait until win8 phones start to take off before verizon shows any interest. would it be worth it to trade a trophy for a 710 anyway>?

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
That's a pretty old rumor/article. Rumor had it that Verizon would get the 710 as soon as the exclusivity rights ran out on T-Mobile. Well, it is just about that time and we haven't heard any new rumors or even seen a CDMA version of the 710 in the wild or going through any tests. I'm pretty much over this rumor because of this. I'm going to guess that Verizon will pick a new one up when Apollo launches and no sooner.

guess it is old, i just noticed it... thought i found something , lol!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb