Who is super excited about the Lumia 900?

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I've never owned a WP, but for the past month I've been bouncing from store to store playing with all of them. My wife wasn't too enthused about it, that is until I ran her through some of the functions. Then I had her convinced. SO, before I wasn't a WP user or advocate. But now, I can't wait to ditch my verizon contract to get this phone. I love verizon as a carrier, but gee whiz get some marbles and pony up on more viable windows phones man! I was on ATT previously and they aren't bad in my area. So when I read up on the experience of nokia's comback kid the Nokia 900, I'm all in. Been seeing a few hands on vids of this thing and i can't wait to be the first person at my job to have it. I might even get the blue one so it stands out more and people can say

'Oh what's that you have there?"

Oh it's just my windows phone.

"Bleh, I hate windows phones, they suck!"

Oh really try it for a while and tell me what you think. Matter of fact here, borrow it for 20 minutes I'll be back. lol.

"But the specs suck!"

And so does you stock LTE battery life....

"Fine, I'll try it, but it's still going to suck!"

That way they can really get a feel for it. SO many people are biased by the name alone "Windows" I'll admit, I am a mac guy. BUT, i am a fan of trying new things. I'll never say something sucks without giving it a chance.

SO yeah, I am throwing my chips in hoping the Lumia 900 will be all of what it's hyped up to be.

Are you excited? I know i am.

RStock521

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm excited to get mine on Friday, my mom went in to a local ATT store and they actually tried to talk her into gettin a Lumia 900 with an upgrade and selling her iPhone 4 on ebay. Never thought I'd see the day...

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I'm excited to get mine on Friday, my mom went in to a local ATT store and they actually tried to talk her into gettin a Lumia 900 with an upgrade and selling her iPhone 4 on ebay. Never thought I'd see the day...

Wowsers! Thats cool I know the guys at my local ATT store seem to be really excited about the Lumia 900

Thuoudo

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
This phone is the reason I picked up WP last October (right after Mango gave it the functions a smartphone needs).

Nokia hardware? Best out there.

Microsoft? Already use their other products, and they have the will (and cash) to make this thing work.

SAENZ_SCENE

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
I admit I am an android user but I am Using a lumia 900 and I love it. I will now be using both operating systems and I'm excited to see how big windows phone becomes. This forum is also great and look to learn more about windows phone.

firepromaster

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am more than excited. Reps were really enthusiastic about their lumias. We spoke about nothing but good things about WP 7 during my preorder process. Cannot wait for my phone. I am going to the Texas frightmare horror convention next month in Dallas and will be taking pics and videos exclusively on my lumia.

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Preordered Cyan yesterday. Getting rid of my iPhone 3GS. Was a decent phone for the past 2 and a half years. But hardware can't handle the new OS. Good thing is it will still go for $150+ on ebay...cracks included!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Apple phones have a good resale value. I remember waiting in like for my iphone 4 (not 4s) and while I was in line a lady wanted to by my older iphone. Sold it to her on the spot for I think 225. No charger, no accessories. Just the case and screen protector. was in really good shape. Did a wipe on it, which seemed to take forever though.

cdook

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't wait to go to an AT&T store to check out the Lumia 900. I'm a Verizon user and I can't go back to AT&T. Their service is terrible in the areas I live and travel to.

I actually just sold my Galaxy Nexus to a friend for $450 (I'm using the Trophy as my primary phone) so I could technically buy a Lumia 900 out of contract. Here's hoping we see something on Verizon soon... I'll save that cash to purchase a nice Verizon Nokia phone... if we ever get one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb