ZOMG, the Lumia 900 is on ATT right now for pre orders

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Must resist......must wait for the white model.......must not click order button until the 22nd!

After me and my wife had white cases on our previous phones, I don't think I want another brightly colored device again. Dirty showed up on it easier. But the Lumia could be different because of the finish (no Finnish pun intended.) :lol:

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
i would pay cancellations fees on verizon to switch if my wife wouldnt divroce me over it. ive switched carriers 4 times in the past 2 years. paid 650 to leave verizon to go to tmo for hd7's because verizone didnt have any at the time. tmo sucked so bad i paid 400 to switch to sprint. sprint was worse so i got out in time to go back to verizon and paid 400 for two iphones, of which i sold mine pretty quick for a trophy. of which i just sold for a bionic. you get the picture, its an illness...

and now i want the nokia, which i feel like i would be happy with. like we were meant to be together... how do i convince my wirfe though? just the mention of switching carriers again she will freak out!

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
i would pay cancellations fees on verizon to switch if my wife wouldnt divroce me over it. ive switched carriers 4 times in the past 2 years. paid 650 to leave verizon to go to tmo for hd7's because verizone didnt have any at the time. tmo sucked so bad i paid 400 to switch to sprint. sprint was worse so i got out in time to go back to verizon and paid 400 for two iphones, of which i sold mine pretty quick for a trophy. of which i just sold for a bionic. you get the picture, its an illness...

and now i want the nokia, which i feel like i would be happy with. like we were meant to be together... how do i convince my wirfe though? just the mention of switching carriers again she will freak out!

That's almost as bad as gambling! But I admit I've player phone roulette myself a bit in the last year. Before windows phones sparked my interest I was set on keeping my phone for the contract duration. I hate you Nokia. Can't wait till next weekend.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site

Oh wow, that's quite a lot of switching! I don't really have any advice though ^^;

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Think you will need to promise her the Magenta 900, which is rumored to be coming out in May.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

Mr_pither

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
CDMA Nokias are just hitting China now. To me that means they will eventually make it to Verizon, though they may be holding out for WP8 / Apollo phones which means fall timeframe. Patience..... Or maybe some enterprising seller will see demand for new CDMA WP7 here in US and ......

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
CDMA Nokias are just hitting China now. To me that means they will eventually make it to Verizon, though they may be holding out for WP8 / Apollo phones which means fall timeframe. Patience..... Or maybe some enterprising seller will see demand for new CDMA WP7 here in US and ......

Sent from my SGH-i937 using Board Express

If Big Red wanted WP devices, they would have WP devices. When Apollo comes out the only thing Verizon will release is another bull**** reason why they don't have WP.

Thuoudo

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Must resist......must wait for the white model.......must not click order button until the 22nd!
There won't be a clickable order button for the white phone since it will be in-store only ;)

But the Lumia could be different because of the finish (no Finnish pun intended.) :lol:
I would have gone for "pun intended" :p :D

Speaking of, I want the white one Espoo-cially to get a black case for it.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
There won't be a clickable order button for the white phone since it will be in-store only ;)

I would have gone for "pun intended" :p :D

Speaking of, I want the white one Espoo-cially to get a black case for it.

Sounds like a good combo. Send pics when it happens.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

gwydionjhr

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site

You need to start buying your phones outright! Those cancellation fees could easily have been put towards the cost of a phone you could have sold to recoup most of it's orginal cost, if you'd owned it outright.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb