Connection Issue (710)

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Two issues started today and I am assuming they are related. First, when I try to use search (web, local, images), it just says "We can't connect to search right now. Check your cellular data or Wi-Fi connection." My cellular data seems to be fine as the internet works and so does streaming internet stations. Secondly, I tap on Marketplace, updates, then update all. It then gives me a message "The Windows Live ID service is unavailable right now. Try again later." Is this some issue Microsoft is having right now?

P.S. My Lumia 710 is on Straight Talk.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, that's weird. I don't have any issues with search or marketplace.

Since it's saying something about the Windows Live ID service being unavailable, is your Windows Live account in order? Like e-mail still working, calendar still syncing on your phone?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, that's weird. I don't have any issues with search or marketplace.

Since it's saying something about the Windows Live ID service being unavailable, is your Windows Live account in order? Like e-mail still working, calendar still syncing on your phone?

I just logged into hotmail and it synced with zune fine. Also, photos are syncing with SkyDrive correctly.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I restarted my phone a few more times, connected/disconnected from computer a few times and turned wi-fi on and on a few times....After all of that it seems to be working again. Who knows what the issue was...

ogamawab

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I am having same issues. I took my proxy setting out and it same to work fine. But my speeds drop to 260kb/s when I put my proxy back I get 8mb/s

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb