Posting facebook status through Hub and not showing on mobile site?

Trader05

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I noticed over the past week when I post a status update via the People hub, it does not show up on the news feed mobile site. I have to go to my profile to see it. All status settings for posts are for "friends" to see. It shows up on the people hub and on my desktop. Is anyone notice or having the same problem?

WP Fan in Cleveland

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
Status updates showing in 'Closest Friends' filter.

Check and make sure that you aren't in their 'Closest Friends' group. I found out tonight that my girlfriend can only see my timeline/wall posts when she picks the 'Closest Friends' filter, and I can only see her wall posts the same way (except when I look directly under the 'what's new' section of her People Tile). When they put that 'Closest Friends' thing in, they automatically added her to mine and mine to hers, and the only way we see each other's updates via the Feed is to pick that filter. I think you can go in and turn it off.

Trader05

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm actually checking through my login, nothing through the news feed, unless they did something so you don't see your own posts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos