04-03-2012 10:17 PM
29 12
tools
    Ok since nobody else brought it up, WHY THE **** DOES ANYBODY NEED A RULER ON THEIR SMARTPHONE?!
    Matthew Mazzenga likes this.
    04-03-2012 07:40 PM
    Ok since nobody else brought it up, WHY THE **** DOES ANYBODY NEED A RULER ON THEIR SMARTPHONE?!
    LOL! I'd like to see an answer to this question myself.
    04-03-2012 07:47 PM
    nice post, i too sometimes feel like there arent enough apps on our os yet, but fact of the matter is, there are good replacements for pretty much all of them, except words with friends, lol
    04-03-2012 08:01 PM
    Or they need specialized apps. LexisNexis (legal research) only offers an iOS app; LogMeIn (remote contact with my work computer) only offers an iOS app; iOS has a monopoly on the good fencing scorekeeping apps; etc.

Also, Angry Birds Space.

The situation isn't as bad as some make it out to be, but pretending that there's no discrepancy between WP app selection and iOS app selection doesn't help anyone.
    AB Space is coming they are working on it. As far as other "big Name" apps MS has indicated this year they are allocating major resources towards getting those that have not started devloping for WP to get started with that. Fast case which many state bar associations offer as a freebie to members as a benefit is only ios and android. With win 8 tablets coming later in the year these are things that need to be addressed i for one would like to be able to put my bankrupotcy filing software on a win 8 tablet
    04-03-2012 10:17 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD