More missing Lumia 900s

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Went to my local ATT store. Not a simple retailer. Asked about the 900. One rep said the only guy that uses it is on vacation.....wth. some serious lack of support. Store managers need to step up and promote devices that Nokia paid for them to utilize and promote.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't it optional? It could be that store was filled with iOS lovers.

The Lumia doesn't launch until next week. Don't expect them to be bending over backwards to promote a phone they can't sell yet.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't it optional? It could be that store was filled with iOS lovers.

The Lumia doesn't launch until next week. Don't expect them to be bending over backwards to promote a phone they can't sell yet.

How is one person in the store available to show the phone off a bit FOR FREE bending over backwards? Isn't it a store representatives job to let people know about new products? Not just their personal preferred device? I didn't know doing a job was that much to ask for. And how can't they sell it? Its selling now isn't it? I mean I just paid for mine.

bobsentell

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
How is one person in the store available to show the phone off a bit FOR FREE bending over backwards? Isn't it a store representatives job to let people know about new products? Not just their personal preferred device? I didn't know doing a job was that much to ask for. And how can't they sell it? Its selling now isn't it? I mean I just paid for mine.

As a former store manager, I find that amusing. Just having the AT&T reps not using a Verizon phone is a win.

Mikes2nd

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
hah true, I think its a win since there appears to be one 900 user in each store at least.

The store reps would normally enter a death match with you if you said "windows phone" before the Lumia...

I mean great customer service but wow, talk about resistance. I used to have fun just tweaking their nipples by going in and saying "I heard Windows Phone is way better than android and Iphone"... they would squeal like piggys.

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
hah true, I think its a win since there appears to be one 900 user in each store at least.

The store reps would normally enter a death match with you if you said "windows phone" before the Lumia...

I mean great customer service but wow, talk about resistance. I used to have fun just tweaking their nipples by going in and saying "I heard Windows Phone is way better than android and Iphone"... they would squeal like piggys.

Did you say tweak their nipples? Lol. I just like when folks down a product without giving it a go. Names aren't everything. Quality devices mean more. Just because its a Droid doesn't mean its great. Lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans