I'm so aggravated guys. Yesterday, I went to Verizon to help my cousin get on my family plan. While there, I wanted to try out the HTC Trophy, but they didn't have it on display! They have at least 30 phones on display. They are a corporate store BTW. When I asked, the lady just said that it didn't sell that well and then proceeded to sell me an Android phone! Ugh! No wonder it didn't sell that well. Verizon isn't supporting it at all.
    04-03-2012 08:30 AM
    I'm so aggravated guys. Yesterday, I went to Verizon to help my cousin get on my family plan. While there, I wanted to try out the HTC Trophy, but they didn't have it on display! They have at least 30 phones on display. They are a corporate store BTW. When I asked, the lady just said that it didn't sell that well and then proceeded to sell me an Android phone! Ugh! No wonder it didn't sell that well. Verizon isn't supporting it at all.
    Use this: Its been making some progress since its inception

Welcome To Windows Phone Tattletale - Windows Phone Tattletale
    04-03-2012 08:36 AM
    funny thing is that on the verizon site there are over 900 reviews and I believe it has like 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is only a fraction of the number of people that actually bought the phone. Some of Verizons top phones have around the same ballpark of reviews and ratings. I'm not saying that the number of reviews is a direct reflection of how many people bought it, but if 900+ people have reviewed the phone and it has a 4.5 out of 5, then it should be a relevant phone worth at least powering on and having people play with it. I am on verizon now and I played with the phone. Slick phone, but I watch videos a lot and the speaker and video quality just isn't on par with the likes of a much bigger HTC titan or a Samsung Focus S. It's a good lower 3G phone though and if video and screen size and on the go speed isn't a huge priority then I'd say trade in your android.

FUN FACT I READ LAST NIGHT: there are currently 1443 models of android phones around the worlds. 2 percent are using the newest android OS. somewhere around 50 percent are still using gingerbread. Developers are having a hard time keeping up with making apps that every phone can use in a stable manner.

Yeah, I have an Android. I like it, but it has it's issues. Friday I enter the WP7 fray. Can't wait.
    04-03-2012 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD