ok, i cant take it anymore

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
so i have changed phones like i change my underwear lately. and the reason being i desperately want a high end windows phone. only thing is, is i am stuck on verizon for at least another year. all they offer is the trophy, as we all know. and the trophy is a really nice phone, i just wish it had a FFC, 4g, and a better camera. one of my biggest complaints was bing maps which htc just fixed with their new navigation. all that being said, i cant take this bionic anymore. it is a nice phone hardware wise, but this OS is garbage!!! my ringtones mysteriously change, my alarm tones mysteriously change, sometimes it decides it wants to be in vibrate mode on its own, the scrolling is choppy at times, some of the apps dont work right, the list goes on and on... plain and simple, even with my launcher 7 and uber music app ( trying to make an android look like win7 ) it doesn operate like a windows phone, at all... its only been a month and i want my trophy back.i feel like a jack a$$ for having switched so many times, but it is only because i wished i could own a higher end device on verizon. so i cant take it anymore, and i am sellin gthis thing on ebay, and buying another trophy , for the last time!!! now all i can do is hope and prey that this nokia release is really big and verizon decides they want one too. otherwise all i can do is wait it out.

oh one other thing i cant take anymore, is the androidcentral.com forums, given its all part of the same network as wpcentral (mobile nations), that community is... nevermind. i miss wpcentral. i need to get a grip, appreciate my OS, and not worry so much about my device specs, the trophy is rock solid little phone, never gave me not a single problem!

sometimes you dont realize what you have until it is gone, case and point with my trophy and windows OS. trust me for all of you wondering, and curiously thinking about switching back to android for the sake of specs and popularity, IT IS A BAD MOVE, YOU WILL REGRET IT!

off to ebay to find a gently used trophy!!! ;)

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm at the same place as you. I have a rezound. I like the phone, and it's not as buggy as a bionic, but it's has it's issue for real.

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm at the same place as you. I have a rezound. I like the phone, and it's not as buggy as a bionic, but it's has it's issue for real.

i feel your pain too! never again, i have tried android one too many times, and after my trophy, i cant handle the lag.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
hey dizzy,

first of all like other said you can always *sale* your contract to some one , I relies your on a family plan but im pretty sure there is work around.

what you can do is: family plans still require 1 plan per member , meaning its possible for one Member to change his plan , and leave the remaining members together.
changing a plan does NOT require a contract re-new and family plans require minimum 2 people . so as long as your 3 members on your family plan you should be able to get your self out and sale your contract as a individual plan.

OR seeing you want to get a *high end* WP you can wait your One year contract with your trophy and when apollo comes out ( in about one year ) get does new Duel-core WP on w/e carrier. Preferably a Samsung. :D

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
hey dizzy,

first of all like other said you can always *sale* your contract to some one , I relies your on a family plan but im pretty sure there is work around.

what you can do is: family plans still require 1 plan per member , meaning its possible for one Member to change his plan , and leave the remaining members together.
changing a plan does NOT require a contract re-new and family plans require minimum 2 people . so as long as your 3 members on your family plan you should be able to get your self out and sale your contract as a individual plan.

OR seeing you want to get a *high end* WP you can wait your One year contract with your trophy and when apollo comes out ( in about one year ) get does new Duel-core WP on w/e carrier. Preferably a Samsung. :D

unbelievable, get a samsung, pshhh!

i really want a nokia 900...

more than anything, i am now finally convinced that i am a windows phone guy... sometimes i make impuslive decisions, most of which i regret... even with a lower spec trophy, the experience makes that device far more enjoyable than anything i have used before. i cant imagine what windows 8 will be like... i just hope they dont kill the zune experience. i know zune is going away, but whatever replaces it, better look and feel like zune

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers