The don't appear when I set my chat status to available and don't appear on my PC's MSN either. Is frustating since I barely talk to anyone on MSN anymore but rather use the program to chat with my Facebook friends.
    04-03-2012 02:54 PM
    hmm my Facebook chat is working fine. Try unlinking and relinking Facebook from the windows live site.
    04-03-2012 05:08 PM
    The don't appear when I set my chat status to available and don't appear on my PC's MSN either. Is frustating since I barely talk to anyone on MSN anymore but rather use the program to chat with my Facebook friends.
    If you don't want to exactly be on MSN on your desktop, but still talk to your Facebook friends from a client instead of being signed into Facebook on a browser you can try the new Facebook Messenger. As for showing up on the phone or showing up on MSN, I don't have a clue. xD Just suggesting a desktop alternative. >_>
    04-03-2012 05:10 PM
    If you don't want to exactly be on MSN on your desktop, but still talk to your Facebook friends from a client instead of being signed into Facebook on a browser you can try the new Facebook Messenger. As for showing up on the phone or showing up on MSN, I don't have a clue. xD Just suggesting a desktop alternative. >_>
    I do have some msn friends that I talk in a daily basis but I don't like to have more than 5 tabs open, I automatically close and open Facebook a lot because I guess I'm a little crazy. I'll gladly give the facebook messenger a try. Any links?

hmm my Facebook chat is working fine. Try unlinking and relinking Facebook from the windows live site.
    Where's the option?
    04-03-2012 05:35 PM
    Make sure that you logged in with your Facebook creds on People Hub, not your Facebook proxy credentials via MSN.
    04-03-2012 08:32 PM
    I don't know what that means, but I used to had everything normal until a couple of days ago and I don't think I changed anything =(
    04-03-2012 08:51 PM
    It means logging in with your Facebook username and password in your phone the same as you would from your PC. Your Facebook login should be different from your MSN login.
    04-03-2012 09:13 PM
    The problem fixed itself automatically. It might be something internally.
    04-04-2012 10:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD