Anyone having problem with Facebook contacts?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
The don't appear when I set my chat status to available and don't appear on my PC's MSN either. Is frustating since I barely talk to anyone on MSN anymore but rather use the program to chat with my Facebook friends.

InfectedPhreak

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The don't appear when I set my chat status to available and don't appear on my PC's MSN either. Is frustating since I barely talk to anyone on MSN anymore but rather use the program to chat with my Facebook friends.

If you don't want to exactly be on MSN on your desktop, but still talk to your Facebook friends from a client instead of being signed into Facebook on a browser you can try the new Facebook Messenger. As for showing up on the phone or showing up on MSN, I don't have a clue. xD Just suggesting a desktop alternative. >_>

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
If you don't want to exactly be on MSN on your desktop, but still talk to your Facebook friends from a client instead of being signed into Facebook on a browser you can try the new Facebook Messenger. As for showing up on the phone or showing up on MSN, I don't have a clue. xD Just suggesting a desktop alternative. >_>

I do have some msn friends that I talk in a daily basis but I don't like to have more than 5 tabs open, I automatically close and open Facebook a lot because I guess I'm a little crazy. I'll gladly give the facebook messenger a try. Any links?

hmm my Facebook chat is working fine. Try unlinking and relinking Facebook from the windows live site.

Where's the option?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what that means, but I used to had everything normal until a couple of days ago and I don't think I changed anything =(

gregoron

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
It means logging in with your Facebook username and password in your phone the same as you would from your PC. Your Facebook login should be different from your MSN login.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro