What does xbox live achievements do?

Snow

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Just wanna ask what does the achievements we gained from playing xbox games on wp7 do? Can it be change to Microsoft points or what? Not really experience in this area since i dont own a xbox. Any answers?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
aside from making XBL games cost 1-2$ more , all it does is give you braging rights.

nothing else.

I wish we could convert them to MS points!! that would rock!!!!

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
achievments show up in your gamer score, which really dont mean anything, but people with a lot of gamer points are usually heavy gamers, and sometimes pretty good. you can compare you acheivements with friends, and they are viewable by anyone who wants to see them. they are like little acolades youve earned in playing your games

in addition, i feel like it makes playing games more phone, although achievements dont treally do anything, it does make playing the game that much more fun. something to strive for. for example, when i played angry birds on android, all i wanted to do was beat every level. when playing it on wp7, i wanted to beat every level with 3 stars so i can unlock the acheivement. and so my friends could see that i accomplished this.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss