Quick question, I've recently had a problem where my marketplace icon tells me I have updates available but when I open up there is nothing there. I have had this trouble for a few weeks now, and occasionally I'll go up a number and look and have one show up when my icon tells me 4.

Today it's been at four, but blank when I check. I purchased an app and as it was downloading the other 4 showed up as available to update finally! Why? It cleared three weeks worth of this trouble, but is this a known issue? Had my device for a long time and this issue is new to me anyway. I'd rebooted and done all the normal things to no avail.
    04-06-2012 03:36 PM
    what device do you have?
    04-06-2012 11:00 PM
    I have an HD7S. It dons not tell what needs updated of course so I cannot even go do it manually. Kind of annoying as I hate to see the notifications and not be able to fix it.
    04-07-2012 06:11 PM
    If you haven't, yet, try unpinning and re-pinning the tile? If nothing else works, you can search through the marketplace for each of your apps? I do this every so often to get updates earlier than the marketplace would notify me (I have around 90 installed apps out of around 120 total atm).
    04-07-2012 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD