I am on Verizon and I am jealous that we do not have a current WP to chose from. I really want the Titan II or the Lumia 900 but it appears that neither is coming to verizon. Can anyone look into this(on the site writers, editors, etc) All we have is the trophy which is getting antiquated quickly. WP is a beautiful OS and definitely has a great opportunity but it needs the nation's largest carrier to get on board quickly!
    04-09-2012 09:46 AM
    Would it be possible to contact Verizon somehow and request that they get newer Windows Phones? If they have enough demand they would be stupid not to get on board.
    04-09-2012 10:37 AM
    Please do a search. There are tons of threads on this topic.
    04-09-2012 12:52 PM
    I understand Verizon is almost a 'must' for some in the US (network coverage/price), but people really need to consider leaving and moving to a competitor that supports the phone they want. Competition is key for us consumers...
    04-09-2012 12:56 PM
    The story on the front page regarding a potential Windows 8 Nokia pureview phone coming may have provided VZW a stay of termination from me. With the Good for Enterprise app not being released yet on can't make the switch from Android. So between that glimmer of hope, Good not being released, and WP7 launcher app for my Thunderbolt I may just wait (assuming productivity doesn't get too nailed constantly looking for updates). Main reason I don't want to switch is my grandfathered unlimited data plan.
    04-09-2012 07:46 PM
    I understand Verizon is almost a 'must' for some in the US (network coverage/price), but people really need to consider leaving and moving to a competitor that supports the phone they want. Competition is key for us consumers...
    I can't switch as I am locked into a contract and the service is better in my area then at&t. We already have LTE from VZW and it works pretty well since I am outside a metro area. I'd love to get a WP and try something then an iPhone when I've had for about 3 years now(I was on at&t a few years ago) I am hoping either the lumia or titan II are coming to VZW..
    04-09-2012 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD