Hotmail sync issue - Please help

ejb222

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 900...cant view all emails in my Hotmail account from the phone. I opened one of my folders and it only pulled emails from the last week. Why can't I get every email from my hotmail account on my phone? This is a little fustrating. I cleaned out my inbox today via my PC and now my phone shows an empty inbox though I have 100 emails in the inbox:mad:

Please help

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
Nokia Lumia 900...cant view all emails in my Hotmail account from the phone. I opened one of my folders and it only pulled emails from the last week. Why can't I get every email from my hotmail account on my phone? This is a little fustrating. I cleaned out my inbox today via my PC and now my phone shows an empty inbox though I have 100 emails in the inbox:mad:

Please help

Settings > E-mail and Accounts > Your Live Account, then there's a setting "Download email from" it's set by default to "the last 7 days." Change it to "any time."

Bill Zrv

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem with my lumia 710... I also can't search the past emails... The funny thing is that my Gmail account works fine :S .. Any help?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99