Just visited the AT&T store for my daughters iPhone issue. btw - 2nd issue she has had with the phone and sim card. They told me the Lumia 900 is selling like crazy. They didnt share any numbers with me but indicated they have sold out today. Happy to see that a great Phone and OS are selling well.

Anyone visit their friendly neighborhood AT&T store lately?
    04-09-2012 12:18 PM
    I stopped by mine at lunch. The lumias were near the front of the store but not as prominent as the iphone 4s. There was no lumia or nokia or windows phone signage near the front of the store, just iphone and samsung note signage. There were also no customers anywhere the Lumia section. If you had told me after I left that this phone was the new "hero" phone for AT&T I would have thought you were joking.

As for the phone I liked the color on the cyan version, but the phone felt cheaper than I expected. The raised screen and even more raised bevel does it no favors whatsoever. If it had the curved flush screen like the L800 it would have been seriously lust-worthy. As it is I'm (former Focus user, but it's too flaky nowadays) sticking with my Galaxy Nexus and will wait for WP8 devices to come out.
    04-09-2012 12:29 PM
    It's the #1 and #2 selling cellphone on Amazon right now. Nice!
    04-09-2012 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD