Turn-by-Turn Navigation

ousooner314

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Dropbox does not have an official app for WP. They are currently using a mobile version of there site to deal with WP. The apps developed for iOS and Android are pretty nice.

I saw there is a Skype app is coming and as soon as it does I will delete Tango - but I am still waiting like everyone else for a very popular app. I just figured it would be out by now.

Log Me In is not just a remote desktop connection. I have all my machines set up with it and I can manage other users access to those machines through it. Other people who use Log Me In can give me permission on their machines as well. So what I use it for it involves a bunch of changes not just throwing an app on my phone. Again this is popular software that is available for other mobile OSs. LogMeIn has been talking about development for over a year with no publicly revealed progress. Might be a WP8 thing or possibly the WP market is not big enough yet.

The voice nav is the biggie. I am not paying for voice nav on a smartphone. It seems that the non-Nokia Windows Phones are the only major smartphones without free voice nav either built-in or developed by a big player in maps. MS should have been a little more thoughtful about ensuring that across carriers and manufacturers that the phones provide similar experiences; it seems logical that they would want customers to have the same bundle of stuff - not one customer getting a good version of the OS and apps and another getting a stripped down version. I have been looking for a free voice nav app and will keep trying until there is a solution or I decide to go another route with my phone (pun intended).

I appreciate the offer and I will hit you up if there is anything else I am looking for - besides MLB At Bat and Hulu+.
Looks like MLB At Bat for Windows Phone was released about a couple of weeks back - http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/apps/74da7b1f-fcbe-46f7-b4ce-b292cc9e364d. Hope this helps, and welcome aboard!

john_allen_1911

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Looks like MLB At Bat for Windows Phone was released about a couple of weeks back - http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/apps/74da7b1f-fcbe-46f7-b4ce-b292cc9e364d. Hope this helps, and welcome aboard!

Thanks. I was searching for "MLB" in the store and the first couple pages were way off the mark - so I gave up looking. At least I have baseball back.

Update: It is like someone stole Christmas. I can get it but I have to pay for it a second time. I have MLB.TV Premium which comes with At Bat - unless you have a Windows Phone (or a BB). Why? Seriously? Like being kicked in the crotch.

Last edited:

ousooner314

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I was searching for "MLB" in the store and the first couple pages were way off the mark - so I gave up looking. At least I have baseball back.

Update: It is like someone stole Christmas. I can get it but I have to pay for it a second time. I have MLB.TV Premium which comes with At Bat - unless you have a Windows Phone (or a BB). Why? Seriously? Like being kicked in the crotch.

It's probably worth a shot talking to their support team to see if they can waive the charge (or refund after purchase). Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium