how to NOT show others' calendar items in lock screen?

petroll

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm an experienced WP7 user, and yet I can't find a way to suppress showing my friends' or co-workers' calendar items in my lock screen. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks! It gets overwhelming to see calendar items that aren't mine.

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Go to your Calendar, click on the ... on the bottom, then settings
Scroll to the very bottom, and you'll see a
'Only show Facebook events I've responded to'. Click that check mark.

Hope this helps =)

petroll

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Go to your Calendar, click on the ... on the bottom, then settings
Scroll to the very bottom, and you'll see a
'Only show Facebook events I've responded to'. Click that check mark.

Hope this helps =)
thx Alvarian for taking the time to reply. I should have been more clear; I don't have FB connected to my phone. I was asking about calendars from family members and a friend which are shared with me in my windows live calendar. I like seeing my family and friend's calendar when I'm in the phone's Calendar app, but I hate seeing their appointments in my lock screen.

Basically, I'm wonder if there's a way to see others' calendars in my Calendar, but not in my lock screen since their appointments aren't my appointments.

dtboos

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The lockscreen will show the next 'appointment' from your calendar. It doesn't care which calendar its from, if you have chosen to show it/subscribe to it, it will be shown on the lockscreen no different than the calendar tile itself unfortunately.

petroll

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
The lockscreen will show the next 'appointment' from your calendar. It doesn't care which calendar its from, if you have chosen to show it/subscribe to it, it will be shown on the lockscreen no different than the calendar tile itself unfortunately.
thx dtboos, do you know if this will also happen if I connect my phone to my work's Exchange server? That is, if I choose a co-worker's calendar to display on my phone, will their appts also show in my lock screen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
psyduck