What is wrong with the intergrated Facobook?

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Can anybody educated tell me what's wrong in the Facebook integration in WP, its getting on my nerves and i feel like im missing out? I use it to read comments, look at a pic or a youtube clip, post some answers, post some photos. Now, what else are we expected to do on this thing? Im maybe not the most relevant guy since i refuse to have 4000 so called friends, and currently have 87 or something real friends and family. Is this why i cant see what's wrong with Facebook integrations, i have to few friends? When i bought my WP i bought a communication device, that was what MSFT left me feelin it was at least. Send and revive, voice and data, simple, easy to use, not all the fuzz with mezzy interfaces, that was what metro looked like to me, and it's going to be at a cost (feat), but a more pleasent experience therefore. If i need full experience, i do it from my PC, but for chatting and commenting, seems perfekt to me? Facebook chatt in WP feels superior to the original real deal (wich rocked for a week and then could'nt undock anymore and went from good to worse) Now you know how im thinking about it and if you all "haters" could enlighten me. Who knows what im missing out, maybe i should be mad/dissepointed/sad here?

I can only think of 2 things that annoys me, buggs and not being able to receive internal Facebook "mails". What else should I be mad at? Looks to me that even the annoying timeline is showing up.

Very happy for correction.

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
That's what he is saying, he doesn't see anything wrong with the integrated Facebook. Some people have said that is lacks and is weak, he is asking what he is missing. Because he likes what he has.

JR A

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site

cloudes

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Sooooo... what exactly is bothering you about FB integration?

sorry,i have no idea .
g.gif

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I too like the way the FB integration is. Probably because I rarely put a "like" on individual comments and "like" or comment on individual threads and pics in general. Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some integration improvements sooner or later.

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
I gave up on using the People Hub. Too many of my friend's posts don't show up, due to their FB settings. I'm not about to tell a couple hundred people to change their settings for me. I just use IE most times. I do post from the Me Hub though.

Nakazul

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
I gave up on using the People Hub. Too many of my friend's posts don't show up, due to their FB settings. I'm not about to tell a couple hundred people to change their settings for me. I just use IE most times. I do post from the Me Hub though.
What setting they need to activate?

phazer89

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I can see posts just fine, whatever I see on the desktop I'll be able to see in the hub too, except posts which don't show up (changing of profile pictures etc.).

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site

where have you been? That's fixed now.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

Oh yeah, privacy settings is the other thing. If I'm posting a status from the Me hub, I can't choose from those custom lists Facebook lets you make.

fogel35

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I feel the same way about the facebook integration and I would even add twitter to it.

Now if we could get google chat into that ME hub I would be in heaven.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I think they are complaining because it doesn't work for them. In general, it gets the job done, no other os has it, and it frees up memory for not having to download a third party Facebook app

sent from the MyTouch 4G

Strangis

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I love the way FB is integrated as well. I have just under 200 FB friends (all people I know in real life), so it's a great way to 'get a quick update'.

One thing that bugs me though... in the People Hub, you can choose to see updates from all your social networks, or just one. Right now I have it set to Fb only, but I'd love to have a check box that allows me to see everything but Twitter.

I follow a lot of people on Twitter and it just floods the "What's New" section.

EDIT: I've been on Facebook since the early days, but my usage/interaction dropped way down about 2 years ago, until I got my first Windows Phone. Now I'm much more engaged (mainly via integration), just because I'm seeing the most relevant stuff, and it's right there. Never thought I'd be going back to Fb, but the phone made me do it. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)