GREAT AT&T customer service

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Hey all. I just wanted to share my experience with a customer service rep a little while ago. Me and my wife pre ordered the Lumia 900 on the first day it was available. If you folks remember there was a promotion that new AT&T customers that preordered the phone would get it for free. That was us, but we pre ordered it through our company premier site where the promo wasn't avail. we called the rep and they told us our account would be credited when the phone went on sale due to some difficulty in the system. Called yesterday and we got denied. Well my wife did. She was pissed. I called today and the lady was really nice. She didn't see the promo, but she googled it then spoke to a manager and gently posted a 200 dollar credit to my account. Bravo AT&T on a good customer service experience.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I got great service as well. I showed up way at the end of the day at the AT&T store on the last day you could pre-order, they were going to close in 15 minutes, but the AT&T rep was totally friendly and willing to help, another rep in the store already had a Lumia, so I was able to look at it and play around with it. They got it all done quickly with minimal hassle.

Delray Beach, FL AT&T store on Linton Blvd, if anyone's interested.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99