Is anyone else here having issues with their Zune Pass working? I can lists to the songs that I have downloaded to my phone still but I am unable to download or stream anything from the marketplace. The songs only have an option to buy or I can listen to a 30 seconds clip. I checked my Zune account online and everything is still active and paid up to date so I don't understand why its not working on my phone.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
    04-11-2012 09:29 AM
    Try connecting to your PC. Go to Settings in Zune and make sure your device is linked with your account. Sometimes it takes a try or two. I know when I've been streaming on my PC or Xbox it might take a while to get in line--apparently they don't like you streaming two devices at once.
    04-11-2012 11:22 AM
    Check and make sure you haven't reached your maximum number of devices. Go to Zune on your PC and check settings/account/ devices you can remove dices from here as well if you need to make room for your current device.
    04-11-2012 05:51 PM
    Sadly I'm having a different issue; in that I cancelled my subscription on the 1st of the month and was charged again yesterday. Currently in a support queue to try and get the charge reversed. I know 8.99 isn't much, but seeing as I'm unemployed now, 9 is kind of a big deal.
    04-11-2012 06:19 PM
    I've had this same issue for a while. Sometimes it works. Sometimes not. My solution? Spotify.
    04-11-2012 06:24 PM
    I've been using it for a few months now and this is the first problem that I have had with it. I checked on my laptop and the only 2 devices listed are the laptop itself and my phone. It was working just fine 2 days ago although I did get a message saying the phone was having problems connecting to Zune. But I restarted the phone and it worked fine after that. Today it's like I don't even have a Zune Pass anymore. I am able to download on the laptop and sync the files to the phone fine but I would like to be able to download and stream songs when I am at work also.
    04-11-2012 06:38 PM
    Might want to try resyncing your Live ID.
    04-11-2012 09:42 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up removing my phone from the devices in Zune then added it back and today it is working again.

Sent from my HTC Trophy using Board Express
    04-12-2012 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD