I'd like to add a little tid-bit for those of us who are forced to defend our beloved phones on a daily basis. I still own my HD7, (mostly because I flashed a 32 SD card to my phone, rendering all newer phones useless to me.) However, every time I look at my phone, I realize that despite owning it long enough to be eligible for a new phone, I am still completely happy with it.

Who else can really say that? Android phones ruin their value every few months by purposely giving their phones outdated features in order to release better ones later. (Galaxy, Galaxy S, Galaxy S II, Galaxy S II Blaze; smh.) Apple drops a new phone every year, but Windows phones are all solid devices that last longer than 1 measly year. (Even more if you include the HD2.)

1st Gen phones like mine still receive all and every update, which keep me from falling behind. (Android sure as **** doesn't do that, Which one of them have the 4.0 update?) So why not tell those who've yet to jump over that our phones last much longer and are made well enough to remain relevant against the competition? That will definitely get a few more folks to join the club.

Just my two cents.
    04-11-2012 06:08 PM
    I would agree. I have an Optimus 7 and it is still as solid as the day I bought it. Though in Canada most people go with the 3 year contracts b/c theyre cheaper and I used to have to hope my phone could last that long, with it I don't even worry. I do find it upbelieveable how a brand new device is on an OS 2 versions behind the newest. And I have used this in a few arguments. I espically love how I can almost abuse it, my friend droped his iPhone off a table and shatered it to pieces in one of those huge cases. I've dropped mine multiple times with nothing to show for it.
    04-11-2012 08:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD