Displaying "to do" list on a live tile?

aaronchow

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that I can create to do with the calendar app, but the calendar live tile will only display upcoming events instead of to do. Does that mean I have to purchase another app in order to have the to do list to show on the live tile?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I just use OneNote (in Office). I make a Note called "To-Do" and put all my stuff in there, then I pin that note to the home screen.

There are many free "to do" list apps though since basically all they are are text editors. So no, in either event you won't have to buy one.

jimski

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
You don't have to buy one, but CleverToDo has the most clever (pun intended) Live Tile available and it is a great tasks app, with recurring tasks, backups, reminders, etc. Show next three tasks on front and inbox, today, next, someday counts on back. Works like a charm. Took less than a minute to move my tasks from my Surround to the L900.

I love OneNote. Been using it for years. But it is not a tasks app. List, maybe. But not to-dos/tasks. Btw, Smart Tile is a good lists app with a Live Tile.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3