htc arrive update

musicman1977

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
after seeing verizon push out the 8107 update i stopped by local sprint store and talked to a manager friend of mine. he assured and confirmed that within the next 2-3 weeks there will be an update for the arrive. he was busy so he couldnt tell me if it was the tango which will also bring the prior updates or if it was the 8107 update but he did say he remebered reading in their "playbook" that the update is coming. everyone keep your fingers crossed and hope they dont change their minds. i love my phone but i really want the update so it will cure the keyboard and mms issues. lets all hope this happens.

canesfan625

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I hope you're right but that would suck cause I just forced the 8170 to my Arrive this past weekend & hopefully it's Tango

I'm not sure that Sprint can be working on an unannounced (by MSFT) product. Maybe just 8107 but at CES they indicated that they are going to be ignoring WP for a bit.

musicman1977

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Sorry I never replied to this. For some reason I never got a message notification. The rep lied more less. I left sprint in 2013 and went with att and couldn't be happier. I just today got a new Lumia 830 with fit it flex. Could be happier. I do still have an apple phone too but so missed WP. Glad I switched back and with 8.1 this this is awesome

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3