Marketplace Direct Billing

cyberdoc

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
OK, I'm on AT&T and just can't seem to get this going. At first it was a message along the lines of "cannot complete this transaction". I made changes to the billing info on Microsoft's site and now I get a "your account is not setup for this" message.

I called AT&T and they were clueless. When are they going to learn how to support WP7? They lady started talking about iPhones and asked how my other family members purchased apps. I said that doesn't matter, and she said yes it does.

Anyway, what's the codeword I need to make this click in AT&T's head so the person on the phone can find the option on their computer screen? It's not parental blocking (I am the parent!).

TIA for ideas!

speedtouch

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
LOL, somehow the number of apps purchased on the iPhone has something to do with your inability to purchase WP7 apps! Man, that's classic. AT&T is clueless, they've got such iPhone tunnel vision.

Sounds to me like it's something jacked up on the Microsoft side of things. I'd submit a trouble ticket to Microsoft through the WindowsPhone.com website. Somewhere.

jsntrenkelr

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I've been having problems making purchases in the market this morning. Wonder if they are doing maintenance or something.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo