OK, I'm on AT&T and just can't seem to get this going. At first it was a message along the lines of "cannot complete this transaction". I made changes to the billing info on Microsoft's site and now I get a "your account is not setup for this" message.

I called AT&T and they were clueless. When are they going to learn how to support WP7? They lady started talking about iPhones and asked how my other family members purchased apps. I said that doesn't matter, and she said yes it does.

Anyway, what's the codeword I need to make this click in AT&T's head so the person on the phone can find the option on their computer screen? It's not parental blocking (I am the parent!).

TIA for ideas!
    04-19-2012 09:44 AM
    LOL, somehow the number of apps purchased on the iPhone has something to do with your inability to purchase WP7 apps! Man, that's classic. AT&T is clueless, they've got such iPhone tunnel vision.

Sounds to me like it's something jacked up on the Microsoft side of things. I'd submit a trouble ticket to Microsoft through the WindowsPhone.com website. Somewhere.
    04-19-2012 10:14 AM
    I've been having problems making purchases in the market this morning. Wonder if they are doing maintenance or something.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    04-19-2012 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD