Zune Money-Saver!

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Many of you have likely already noticed this, but there can often be a huge difference between buying a whole album and downloading individual songs, and it can go either way. For example, hip hop artist Grits' 2002 album The Art of Translation sells for $9.99 for the whole album, and it has 17 tracks on it, which sell for 99? each if you buy them all individually-$7 saved by buying the whole album! OTOH, The Civil Wars' 4 song EP Poison and Wine sells for $4.99, but each song can be had for 99? so you save a buck by purchasing all the songs individually. It pays big time to take a second and do some light math when buying your music!

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Why would you buy music if you have a Zune sub? Thats kind of the whole point of there business model. You don't need to buy tracks individually. Just download or stream the whole recording. Its yours as long as you keep the sub going.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I can't talk my wife into a subscription... Plus by purchasing the music outright I can put stuff she wants on her iDevices.
Man. you need to get permission for a $10 per month mucic sub? Wow, thats tough...

Let the &*^$# get her own music if she is gonna be like that.

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I can't talk my wife into a subscription... Plus by purchasing the music outright I can put stuff she wants on her iDevices.

Tell her you'll pay the $10 a month for unlimited music streaming and she can continue to buy her tracks individually. She'll become jealous pretty quick.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett