Samsung's latest for less:Get a Galaxy S10e for $10 a month
    Moving away from the hubbub about Windows Phone 8 upgrades, we now also have increasing evidence of actual new Windows Phone 8 hardware being tested in the wild.

The latest is via DSLReport’s mobile speed test, which shows the user agent of two Windows Phone 8 handsets, one named Qualcomm Fluid and the other Nokia Fluid. Both of course have been spotted before, but now the full user agent confirms that these are Windows Phone 8 handsets running IE10.

The Verizon handset also seems pretty snappy, likely indicating LTE on board. The same can unfortunately not be said for the T-Mobile speed test.image

Of note is that we are seeing windows phone 8 handsets on the same networks in our own server logs, with screen resolutions of 768768 and 480480. Also of note is most of our Windows Phone 8 traffic not coming from Microsoft is coming from AT&T. So far nothing from Sprint however.

The relevant pages can be seen in Google’s cache here and here (13th April), but may of course disappear soon.

Nokia Windows Phone 8 handsets showing up on T-Mobile, Verizon | WMPoweruser

this gonna be a game changer rip iphone and android
    Last edited by Dave Blake; 04-22-2012 at 08:45 AM. Reason: please do not try to beet the curse filter
    04-22-2012 08:27 AM
    cool very cool
    04-22-2012 10:45 AM
    Hopefully the first Apollo devices comes in early September.
    04-22-2012 12:34 PM
    this gonna be a game changer rip iphone and android
    Let's not get carried away.
    willied and cckgz4 like this.
    04-22-2012 12:39 PM
    it depends on how bad verizon wants it and pushes it, but i am stoked and getting one
    04-23-2012 09:37 AM
    Well all indicators show the bulk of WP adopters (specifically the Lumia 900) are people who defected from iOS or Android.
    04-23-2012 12:31 PM
    lets not be pessimistic and underestimative.
    04-23-2012 04:40 PM
    lets not be pessimistic and underestimative.
    RIP Android and iPhone? Really?

Let's shoot for breaking 10% marketshare first. :lol:
    04-23-2012 11:22 PM
    Well all indicators show the bulk of WP adopters (specifically the Lumia 900) are people who defected from iOS or Android.
    to be expected when iOS and android have around 80% of the smartphone market
    04-24-2012 10:06 AM
    RIP Android and iPhone? Really?

Let's shoot for breaking 10% marketshare first. :lol:
    I agree. I think WP will be a major player eventually, but it's going to take a while.

Sent from my Windows 7 phone using Board Express
    04-24-2012 11:01 AM
    its not going to happen over night, i think we can all agree on this. however, with verizon being a major player, and pushing the deivce like android, this will be a game changer. verizon did the same thing with iphone. prior to verizon selling it at&t and iphone had , what 15% marketshare? now look at it... verizon is the largest network in the nation and certainly advertise. if verizon sees this [platfrom as being profitable, they will make it BIG. trust me...
    04-24-2012 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD