How do I download PDFs?

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I sent myself some PDF to study later and I can read them just fine on my email but I kind of want to know how can I save them on my phone? (besides entering email)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
auto save :)

open the e-mail --> download file --> open your PDF reader , it should be there ( just make sure you Download the file first )

bear_lx

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
you should be embarrassed winterfang! asking a question like that, and being such an avid forum member!

lol, j/k... :p

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
PDF files AUTO save! look at my first post

just open ADOBE READER and it should be there!!

only files you cant access are PDF files with password protection!

jbjtkbw007

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
understood, but WHERE do they save to and how do you re-access at a later time? Is there just a list of some sort or does it point you to a directory?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
understood, but WHERE do they save to and how do you re-access at a later time? Is there just a list of some sort or does it point you to a directory?

you need to actually OPEN up adobe reader , it basically saves to the APP it self.

apps -->Adobe reader --> a list of all the PDF files should be displayed --> click on what u want to open and it should open.

its not a directory you really need to OPEN a pdf app. if you dont see it in Adobe reader try an other PDF app . there's a couple in the market.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon