04-29-2012 01:06 PM
55 123
tools
    You can cache playlists and music offline with other services now, services that are cross platform. You can buy from Amazon and just have it sync in the background to your phone.

The biggest perk for Zune Pass was the 10 free songs and some streaming music videos will not make up for them ripping that part out.

Also using it with branded devices is find and all, but they make you double pay to use it on a XB360. I rather plug my iPod into the XB and use that instead of paying another $9.99 a month just to stream some music through my XB (can't even download them to the console - why do I have a 250GB hard drive they seriously think I buy that many games? :P).
    O/T but I REALLY hate Rhapsody took away the "cache" option. I don't see it on my Android anymore
    04-27-2012 04:44 AM
    Was there last I checked, but I don't even use any streaming services anymore - at all. I've gone back to just buying what I want when I need it, from iTunes since I have an iPod already (that I use more than my phone now, with free Tethering :P ) and don't want to install the Amazon Downloader on my PC.

I've had Zune corrupt music files I bought (especially from the phone) and I couldn't redownload them without paying again. The risk is no longer worth it since it "got me" multiple times with that.
    04-27-2012 06:54 AM
    Was there last I checked, but I don't even use any streaming services anymore - at all. I've gone back to just buying what I want when I need it, from iTunes since I have an iPod already (that I use more than my phone now, with free Tethering :P ) and don't want to install the Amazon Downloader on my PC.

I've had Zune corrupt music files I bought (especially from the phone) and I couldn't redownload them without paying again. The risk is no longer worth it since it "got me" multiple times with that.
    Ugh, I paid for the same CD twice, in the act of finding out that Zune will not keep track of your purchases and let you re-download music. Considering that it only happened due to a sync gone bad, I was livid and it turned me off from the service pretty much for good.

Oh well, back to CD's for me - buying direct from the artists benefits them more anyway.
    04-27-2012 08:54 AM
    Bumping this so more people will see it.
    04-28-2012 03:44 PM
    Worked here for my families 3 accounts!

Scott
    04-29-2012 01:06 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD