Problems with app updates.

ilabene

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody else get this problem when the Marketplace live tile shows that there are available updates for apps and when you go into the Marketplace to check them, it doesn't show any apps ready for update?

I had this problem on my Samsung Focus and thought it wasn't going to happen when I got my Lumia 900 but it started happening.

I usually solve this problem by completely turning off my phone, turning it back on after a few minutes, and checking the marketplace again and the updates will be there.

It's not too big of a problem but it gets annoying.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
if you know the update is out:

try going go the app in marketplace, tap share then click the back button and if the update is in the market you will be able to see the update button.

shiity work arround but atlease it works :)

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody else get this problem when the Marketplace live tile shows that there are available updates for apps and when you go into the Marketplace to check them, it doesn't show any apps ready for update?

I had this problem on my Samsung Focus and thought it wasn't going to happen when I got my Lumia 900 but it started happening.

I usually solve this problem by completely turning off my phone, turning it back on after a few minutes, and checking the marketplace again and the updates will be there.

It's not too big of a problem but it gets annoying.
i have a Surround that has a similiar (weird) problem. I was told to clear the internet history, then unpin and repin the marketplace tile back to your start screen.

ltyarbro42

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Mine hasn't alerted me of any updates yet -_-. I have gone and had to uninstall several apps to truly update. The recent SkyDrive update being one.

Sent from my {Lumia 900} using Board Express

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos