1. Which option is better? Auto refill vs buying service plan ($45 per month/ 3 month etc.)

2. If i choose to select autorefill, how much would I get charged. Would it only autorefill for the $45 per money or does it also support the 3 month plan

Thanks alotss
    04-25-2012 05:58 PM
    it does support 3 mo (that's what I'm on) but keep in mind the pricing does change, so if you buy at 125 now they can charge you 130 later.

a better way may be to buy PINs and add them to straight talk reserve. That way you preserve the pricing.
    04-25-2012 06:11 PM
    it does support 3 mo (that's what I'm on) but keep in mind the pricing does change, so if you buy at 125 now they can charge you 130 later.

a better way may be to buy PINs and add them to straight talk reserve. That way you preserve the pricing.
    But does auto-refill charge you any tax?

Also if you buy pins and put them on reserve, it only starts when your plan ends right?:)
    04-25-2012 06:21 PM
    But does auto-refill charge you any tax?

Also if you buy pins and put them on reserve, it only starts when your plan ends right?:)
    Not sure about auto-refill and tax..

I buy the pins add them reserve, and correct any pins you have in reserve will start when your current plan ends.
    04-27-2012 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD