I've had this problem with multiple phones and multiple versions of the OS... very often (maybe 50% of the time), when I delete an email, it doesn't delete but disappears for an instant and then immediately reappears. What gives? This happens with a custom IMAP email server, gmail, and hotmail.
    04-26-2012 12:11 PM
    I haven't seen this happen on my WP phone, but I feel your pain. This would happen all the time on my Palm Pre, and it drove me crazy. Hopefully someone can help you solve this.
    04-26-2012 01:40 PM
    Maybe something with it leaving a copy of the email on the account and redownloading it again?
    04-27-2012 01:35 AM
    Maybe something with it leaving a copy of the email on the account and redownloading it again?
    I don't think so... it's instantaneous. I check the email, press the trash can icon, and it disappears and instantly reappears as though nothing happened.
    04-30-2012 02:02 PM
    I actually see that when i read the email, The subject line gets unbolded. a few minutes later when I go back into my email it is bolded as I haven't read it. It has only happened on my Lumia 900, not on my HD7.
    04-30-2012 02:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD