lowfibass

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello all! I JUST got a Lumia 900 2 days ago. Im an iphone/android user...well was.
So far I really love it. Everything just works. So WP noob question here:
Reading the forums today I saw a few mention that WP8 would have new
hardware specs. Will the Lumia handle it? Or is that known at this point?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey LOWFIBASS!!

:D:D:D WELCOME TO WPCENTRAL :D:D:D

we have NO idea of any WP8 info yet :( but we are hopping it will..

everything you are reading so far is 100% rumor .. except that WP7.5 apps/games will work on WP8 but that in no way does it mean first/second Generation WP will get it.

we are still a good 9 months MINIMUM away from new WP8 phones any ways .. so take the time an enjoy your Nokia :)

lowfibass

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the response! Well I hope so. This phone rocks. Just like to know Ill get to use it for the entire 2 years haha.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
well ether way your Nokia phone is top 2 WP right now so you know you did a good thing :)

we are hoping that WP8 will BRIDGE WP7 with WP8 like the TANGO update is currently doing with LOW END WP ( nokia 610 and the Orbit )

if they did it with LOW end phones I don't see why they couldn't do it with MID RANGE PHONES ( current WP ) when Apollo phone come out(WP8 = high ends phones )...

just got to keep your fingers cross :)

tekhna

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey LOWFIBASS!!

:D:D:D WELCOME TO WPCENTRAL :D:D:D

we have NO idea of any WP8 info yet :( but we are hopping it will..

everything you are reading so far is 100% rumor .. except that WP7.5 apps/games will work on WP8 but that in no way does it mean first/second Generation WP will get it.

we are still a good 9 months MINIMUM away from new WP8 phones any ways .. so take the time an enjoy your Nokia :)

Your posts give me hallucinatory flashbacks to myspace.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos