Wireless Music Transfering between Lumia 900 and Mac?

JessicaYupYup

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, you were all so helpful before so I thought I would give you another question...this one is probably a lot easier.

So I have a Lumia 900 and Macbook Pro. I was at work the other day and a friend of mine gave an album they had recorded and I wanted to add it to my Lumia's music library but I realized that I didn't know how or if I could. I know that when I am hope I use the Mac Connector and Itunes to transfer my music with a cord but not wirelessly when I don't have a cord.

Is there an app for this by any chance?

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Not that I'm aware of. I don't think there is any way to transfer files via Bluetooth right now in Windows Phone. Supposed to be an upcoming feature though. Not sure exactly what you're trying to accomplish here, but if you have the music on your computer or a friends computer now, you could probably just copy it to your SkyDrive on the computer and then pull it down to the phone that way.

Hope that's some help.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

JessicaYupYup

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Skydrive is cool but it does not let me LOAD the music I drop, just play the songs as if I was emailing it to myself as an attachment. I am trying to load music into my phone wirelessly if that is possible.

scottcraft

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Skydrive is cool but it does not let me LOAD the music I drop, just play the songs as if I was emailing it to myself as an attachment. I am trying to load music into my phone wirelessly if that is possible.

On a pc you can sync and transfer music over wifi, not sure about on a mac.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately Jessica, there is no WiFi sync capability using the Windows Phone Connector for Mac.

For what it's worth, if you didn't have your cord with you, it's a pretty standard type of cord you can find one almost anywhere. It's just Micro USB to USB. I have literally 6 or 7 of them lying around between my home, car and office. They are everywhere. Most non-iPhones use them too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss