02-10-2015 04:55 PM
31 12
tools
    I have checked Microsoft account (account.microsoft.com), Xbox account (account.xbox.com), Payment hub (commerce.microsoft.com), Wallet (WP app) and WP region settings... everything seems to be set up correctly.
    Sorry than I have no idea what's wrong.
    You checked everything what you could check.

I only can suggest to contact your mobile provider and explain your problem.
    02-10-2015 03:33 PM
    When I navigate to my Purchase history I see all my attempts to processes in-app purchase. Status of all items is Pending.
    02-10-2015 04:16 PM
    When I navigate to my Purchase history I see all my attempts to processes in-app purchase. Status of all items is Pending.
    So looks like they "waiting" on the "approval" of your mobile provider.
    Do you need to put money on your providers payment system or something like that.
    02-10-2015 04:23 PM
    No, my operator bills me by an invoice.
    02-10-2015 04:34 PM
    No, my operator bills me by an invoice.
    So you asked your operator to enable the billing. But did you need to confirm it. Did they send for example an email with a link. Or can you login in your account on your operators website. Maybe there you still need to fill in something..
    Or do you use cellular data but in data sense you blocked something?
    02-10-2015 04:49 PM
    Mobile payment is enabled on operators website. I have contacted operator support and they confirmed me that mobile payment is activated.

LTE is up and running. GPS is enabled in Store settings.
    02-10-2015 04:55 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD