Marketplace down? c101a006 error

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes, I have contacted my mobile operator to make sure the mobyle payment service is activated. My wallet app contains mobile operator payment method.

This error code appears when trying to download an app and is caused by incomplete information in your Microsoft account profile or that the Terms of Service for Xbox LIVE were not accepted.

Not sure if you already did below.
Maybe this helps, sign in to your Microsoft account, tap or click Edit personal info, make sure that your Birth date and Home Country/region are completed, and then tap or click Save.
Furthermore did you change the region on your phone?
And remove it out of the wallet and add it again.

Vaclav Dajbych

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
I have checked Microsoft account (account.microsoft.com), Xbox account (account.xbox.com), Payment hub (commerce.microsoft.com), Wallet (WP app) and WP region settings... everything seems to be set up correctly.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have checked Microsoft account (account.microsoft.com), Xbox account (account.xbox.com), Payment hub (commerce.microsoft.com), Wallet (WP app) and WP region settings... everything seems to be set up correctly.

Sorry than I have no idea what's wrong.
You checked everything what you could check.

I only can suggest to contact your mobile provider and explain your problem.

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
No, my operator bills me by an invoice.

So you asked your operator to enable the billing. But did you need to confirm it. Did they send for example an email with a link. Or can you login in your account on your operators website. Maybe there you still need to fill in something..
Or do you use cellular data but in data sense you blocked something?

Vaclav Dajbych

Mar 11, 2014
Visit site
Mobile payment is enabled on operators website. I have contacted operator support and they confirmed me that mobile payment is activated.

LTE is up and running. GPS is enabled in Store settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs