Happy Owner, I Am!!

BBBJJJ

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
At gatherings, my friends always play with their phones and show off their new apps. I would always find myself saying, "I don't have that, I have Windows Phone".

But this weekend, I was asked for Phototastic by an iPhone user and for the Wordament by an Android user. It just gave me a lot of joy when they couldn't find it and telling them that it's a Windows Phone exclusive, respectively!

What other awesome things do your friends think of your Windows Phone??

cp2_4eva

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't really have my close friends around here, but I can tell you one thing, wordament is way more fun than words with friends. I don't think you can cheat on wordament like you can on word with friends. When I had an android, I quit playing some of my friends and my uncle, because I know they aren't wordy, but they come up with crazy astrophysics words. lol. wordament is way more taxing on the mind, and there's a time limit AND I play against 1000+ people. Thats TIGHT!

Overall, i don't miss my iphone or android phones. I got some good skype action this weekend. Thanks for v1.0 skype!!!

willied

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Wordament is definitely much better than Words With Friends (to me, anyway). I'm glad we have some cool exclusive apps.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I love my phone, but most of my friends don't really understand why I did not get an iPhone or Android. About 75% of them think the iPhone, any iPhone is automatically the best cell phone and anything else is inferior. About 20% have Android and think it's a bit better than iPhone, though they aren't sure why or have no opinion. About 5% are annoying diehard Android enthusiasts who constantly rail on Apple and think Google is the second coming of Christ.

I don't know a single person who has a Windows Phone other than myself. Most people I know look at it as a kind of oddity or take no interest in it after the initial 5 minutes that they first see it, tap a few tiles and comment on how nice the color on the AMOLED screen is.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Although new users can't get it now, I show off my Zune subscription where I get 10 free songs a month and get to stream and download an unlimited amount of music.

My good friend who works for at&t actually loves the service now for $10/mo as he can do Smart DJ/VJ on his xbox while still being able to use his computer and Lumia to download and stream music.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills