So who can talk to Twitter Inc. for us??

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
So who can talk to Twitter Inc. to just update the official Twitter app for Windows Phone for us? This is the only app I (and not only me) use since most of the ones out there are being sold and we don't use a lot of credit cards in my area so I stick to free stuff.

I love using the official Twitter app but have come to notice that it's lacking a lot of features and has a lot of bugs that needs to be addressed. Was wishing for updates that never came to fix these problems and I know there are very important people here that I wish to plead if they know any of the developers or responsible for this app to please help some of us who are still using this app by bringing out an update to make us happy.

The facebook app was in the same situation but not anymore since they are feeding us with a lot of beautifull UI updates and we are even expecting an update from them.
So please anyone out there to talk to developers of the official Twitter app to please overhaul their app for some of us who are still fans?
Thanks.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
In the meantime there are free twitter clients like Mehdoh, Peregrine and others that are free with ads like Rowi, motweets. The are much better than the official client, give them a try if you can.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I know they talked about the twitter app in a pod cast a while ago ,

I think there is a reason its not *better* or it dint get the update yet. something to do with lack of API access. not sure , id have to go find it ( its like 3-4 podcast ago)

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I know they talked about the twitter app in a pod cast a while ago ,

I think there is a reason its not *better* or it dint get the update yet. something to do with lack of API access. not sure , id have to go find it ( its like 3-4 podcast ago)

Please find and let us know...thanks

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
There is the people hub. It is a basic twitter type of app. You can filter it so that only twitter shows :)

aaronchow

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I work just across Twitter and I have a few friends there. I will try to talk with them, but all of my friends are in junior positions, so please don't expect any good results out of my conversations :)

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I work just across Twitter and I have a few friends there. I will try to talk with them, but all of my friends are in junior positions, so please don't expect any good results out of my conversations :)

OOhhh thanks a lot, at least they can even talk to the senior members to do something...who knows? Maybe my prayers will be answered.
Thanks for your info and hoping for a sweet response...thanks :);):D:)

Fiann

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I use Carbon. They have a "trial" version. Not sure exactly what the restrictions are since I paid for it though. A lot of people swear by Rowi since it's last major update too.

AngryNil

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
You have to hand it to Twitter, it is one of the few services that provides a full-featured API. Because of that, I'm not too worried about the official client and I'd imagine Twitter isn't extremely concerned either. Those who need more than baseline functionality can get one of the competent alternatives.

Contrast with other services, like Facebook and Tumblr. I don't think a third-party Facebook app exists (apps loading the mobile site don't count). Tumblr does provide an API but it isn't full featured - you can't add a source to your posts, and there doesn't seem to be documented WYSIWYG editing.

cckgz4

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Finally the mobile twitter site is updated to look current and not antequated

Sent from Le Lumia de Cyan using Board Express

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Finally the mobile twitter site is updated to look current and not antequated

Sent from Le Lumia de Cyan using Board Express

Why don't they update the app too, don't like the web version that much although it looks cool now..but I just want the official Twitter app to be updated...Please help Twitter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett