Another webOS Convert

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Finally!! I have been able to pry my wife's talons away from her beloved Pre2. It wasn't easy and I'll admit getting her to say "yes" 17 years ago was a cake walk compared to this. We were on our way to a Marlins game (don't laugh) and she needed to check her FB status (?) and she was having a difficult time. The moment I had been waiting for was upon me! Like any loving husband I volunteered to let her use my Windows Phone (Omnia 7 for now) and I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was liking it. She didn't even have to ask me "where's this" or "where's that". The intuitiveness of the OS was obvious to her although she did swipe the screen in vain more than once. Long story short, I found a new DVP on feeBay and it arrived today. I had all her Exchange settings in place within minutes and she's happy as a clam. Hasn't even asked me what I plan to do with the Pre2. Why the DVP? Baby steps. I had to get her a portrait keyboard to make the transition smooth. Hook, line and sinker came when she was looking at a 900 Cyan later online. Mission accomplished. Peace, love and soul!! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans