Nokia sued for bad lumia sales

KingCrimson

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
You can make the argument that Nokia dumped Symbian too early. Also they gave no early indications that the losses were going to be so heavy. That probably will be the thrust of the class-action lawsuit, that NOK deceived investors in 2011.

texantony

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
So if they still own the shares, does this mean they are suing themselves? ;-)

maybe I should sue the home owners association of the condo I live in. That will teach them lol

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

nokia4life

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I own 3000 shares of Nokia and I know it's not a lot but here is the deal I think these investors have no case and it will be thrown out. It takes tim to rebound and they would spend more than eat they bring in I invested with the sense that this is not short term but long the profits come long term with companies like this. Just my thought and if I get something asking to join this crap lawsuit its a no.

tekhna

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
I own 3000 shares of Nokia and I know it's not a lot but here is the deal I think these investors have no case and it will be thrown out. It takes tim to rebound and they would spend more than eat they bring in I invested with the sense that this is not short term but long the profits come long term with companies like this. Just my thought and if I get something asking to join this crap lawsuit its a no.

I hope your portfolio is diversified.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2012/05/asymco.jpg

As for whether it's a crap lawsuit or not, who knows. It'll probably be tossed. But the "Samsung buys Nokia" rumor is cropping up again, so it may not matter.
Samsung Seeks Outside Talent - WSJ.com

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
wow,
that's the biggest BS Ive ever seen.

I guess all does inverters just dint notice all the Nokia stores closing? lol

not to mention Investing = ZERO guaranty .. so this for sure wont make it to the end.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3