05-10-2012 10:47 AM
128 ... 456
tools
    Still loving your Windows Phone???

What do you think? I swapped my Lumia 900 for a Titan II and I couldn't be happier. The L900 is the best most popular Windows Phone ever and it should be. That said the Titan II is what I want. I have had all these devices:

PPC6600/PPC6700/700wx/Moto Q/PPC6700/Mogul/Touch/Mogul/700wx/800w/Touch Pro/BlackBerry Curve 8330/Hero/EVO/EVO Shift/Arrive/DVP/HD7S/Samsung Focus S/Titan/Lumia 800/Lumia 900/Titan II

If experience counts I've got some and Windows Phone is the best... THE BEST... For me :D
    05-09-2012 08:55 PM
    Still loving your Windows Phone???

What do you think? I swapped my Lumia 900 for a Titan II and I couldn't be happier. The L900 is the best most popular Windows Phone ever and it should be. That said the Titan II is what I want. I have had all these devices:

PPC6600/PPC6700/700wx/Moto Q/PPC6700/Mogul/Touch/Mogul/700wx/800w/Touch Pro/BlackBerry Curve 8330/Hero/EVO/EVO Shift/Arrive/DVP/HD7S/Samsung Focus S/Titan/Lumia 800/Lumia 900/Titan II

If experience counts I've got some and Windows Phone is the best... THE BEST... For me :D
    Wow! You've tied up some money in phones! I hope something like the Titan II comes to Verizon. I love the look of the cyan Lumia, but the Titan camera is nice.
    infamousdaveman likes this.
    05-09-2012 10:05 PM
    I own a skyrocket and NEVER once had to use a task killer....

This right here shows you have zero idea as to how android works.

I doubt you've ever even used a high end android.

I have not had any issues ever, and since getting ics, my phone is better than ever.

These arguments are ridiculous. People have no understanding of something but hate away.

This is the only forum I've ever seen so much hatred or disinformation.
    I agree 100% that you don't need a task killer, at least not on any version of Android after Froyo. Android does a pretty good job of managing background tasks on it's own and monkeying around with killing tasks at random is more likely to make the phone run worse, not better.

It's a misconception, just because task killers were more necessary, or at least useful on early versions of Android and a lot of people still use them.
    ngc891 likes this.
    05-10-2012 10:47 AM
128 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD