How often does your phone reboot?

Brunothesheep

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
HTC Titan, a couple of times in the 6 months I owned it.
Lumia 900... Not yet. Knock on wood.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 900 using Board Express

CamiKitti

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
The HTC surround is known for rebooting and having issues. I can't wait to get a new WP... Probably over 50. Haha.

Sent from my HTC Surround using Board Express

marcosvirgilio

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
My Lumia 710 reboot by itself, often

My Lumia 710 start reboot random after upgrade tango by Zune. I always use the core ROM, only update by Zune.
So, I read a forum that a fellow disabled the option to "my location" in settings, and the phone stop reboot. This fellow have a HTC with Tango, but I tried do the same on my Lumia 710.
Nice result... 2 days with no reboots. Seems work for me.
I configure all languages the same (keyboard input, search and SO) at same time.
Maybe this help to.
I hope help you guys.
Best regards.
Marcos

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
The Phone Reboot itself only Once or Twice since Feb I would say, I power on and off my phone quite a bit. It takes alot to get WP locked up where they reboot by themselves..Stable has ****..

I wonder what Uptimes are for folks that do not power on and off their phones..:cool:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Titan 2: it happens frequently. But intermittently. Someday up to 3 times and sometimes not for weeks. It has only happened since LTE went live in Seattle. Also when on LTE, location services do not work

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Titan 2: it happens frequently. But intermittently. Someday up to 3 times and sometimes not for weeks. It has only happened since LTE went live in Seattle. Also when on LTE, location services do not work

Sent from my PI86100 using Board Express

My Titan II reboots frequently, but intermittently too.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
In just the past 36 hours my Lumia 900 has rebooted multiple times. I have had a few apps crash on me upon opening that worked earlier that day and the previous day. I also have many more applications that I never had problems with that just all of a sudden fizzed. Netflix today was giving me fits for about twenty minutes and I had to reset the phone manually twice before it would load my titles. I'm about to uninstall the app anyway as it simply doesn't look right or buffer well enough to display clear video.

Kredrian

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes apps seem sluggish, so I reboot, but that's only about once a month on my L900. And only after I dropped it about three stories a couple months ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3