05-08-2012 09:30 AM
27 12
tools
    LOL if you think WP's is boring, what do you think of every other mobile OS? Hahaha.
    What exactly is SO exciting about live tiles? Useful? Sure but "exciting"? No. Honestly they are all pretty boring, if anything android wins as you can do whatever you want with it, iphone just supports folders, backgrounds etc, but wp is just...tiles, thats it. No backgrounds nothing, it feels so plain.
    05-08-2012 09:04 AM
    I'm with this guy. I love this OS to death, but it's definitely still very immature.
    this forum is hilarious.....

It is totalitarian in nature, point out any flaws and everyone loses their minds.

Get over it.

You expect every post to be rainbows and kittens?

Cry me a river, people are allowed their own opinions of te os. Just because they don't want to rub their d*** against their phone every night doesn't make them any less intelligent than you.

You can deny,deny, deny, all you like, though denying something doesn't stop it from existing
    I don't care if people complain.... they have a right to , its a forum!

but its ALWAYS the same complaints and every second threads has the SAME topics...

:excl:PLEASE DO RESEARCH BEFORE YOU POST MULTIPLE THREADS!!!!:excl:

THREAD CLOSED!!

you want to call it IMMATURE , BIAS or W/e .. I call it FORUM RULES!

if other MODS dint enforce the rules in the past , that's not my problem , but all you guys are doing is giving us ALLOT more work filtering all these duplicated threads.

and honestly I wasn't going to close the thread but a few of your DISRESPECTFUL post made me do it...

have a nice day!
    Last edited by Se1fcr3ation; 05-08-2012 at 09:56 AM.
    05-08-2012 09:30 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD