"Office."

Just figured I'd share this little story.

About 10 minutes ago I walked into my local AT&T to look at the One X. Seen a gut thinking about switching to AT&T. He currently has Android (yes, I was eavesdropping his and the reps conversation). He was leaning more towards Android because he uses Quick Office. The rep walks away for a second. Here's my chance. I tell him that the Windows Phones have Microsoft Office, if he needed something like that. That's all I said. I walk out of the store. Curiosity gets the best of me, so I go back to see if my info had an effect on him. And what do you know, I'm currently watching as he's talking to the rep about the Lumia & the Titan II, checking out accessories and everything. BOOM.

Sent from my Titan II using Board Express
    05-07-2012 02:03 PM
    that's the spirit!

we need more people like you and less people complaining about BT and WIFI and disappearing keyboards :)
    jbjtkbw007 likes this.
    05-07-2012 02:11 PM
    Microsoft really need to start doing Apple-eske tutorial adverts where they highlight one certain feature or app. Showing Office or Xbox Live for 30 seconds would do them a world of wonders with business and teen markets.
    05-07-2012 02:26 PM
    Office on WP7 has been great for my job. Much better than Quick Office was.
    05-07-2012 02:27 PM
    Update:

He appeared to be leaning towards the Titan II. I walk in, again to eavesdrop, and he's definitely buying either the Lumia or the Titan. However, whichever he was trying to buy, the rep said they were sold out. So he took her card and apparently he's going to come back when they're in stock.

The fact that they were out makes me think it was the Lumia, but from my view he seemed more interested in the Titan. Hmm.

I would love to do stuff like that for a career lol.

05-07-2012 03:01 PM
    Update:

He appeared to be leaning towards the Titan II. I walk in, again to eavesdrop, and he's definitely buying either the Lumia or the Titan. However, whichever he was trying to buy, the rep said they were sold out. So he took her card and apparently he's going to come back when they're in stock.

The fact that they were out makes me think it was the Lumia, but from my view he seemed more interested in the Titan. Hmm.

Say bigger screen makes using Office easier. :D
    05-07-2012 03:11 PM
    That's great!

Sent from Le Lumia de Cyan using Board Express
    05-07-2012 03:27 PM
    Sent from Le Lumia de Cyan using Board Express
    ROLF!! nice name..

lol , no you don't , Ive been doing it for 4 years! lol... its good once your the BOSS.. lol

being a REP is allot more fun! , work for NOKIA and you basically sale the phone to the store reps so they can turn around and sell it to the clients.

that much more fun :) you dont deal with all the unhappy clients. maybe that's why im sick of complaint threads. its all I hear day in day out. lol
    05-07-2012 03:40 PM
    I'm currently watching as he's talking to the rep about the Lumia & the Titan II, checking out accessories and everything. BOOM.

BAM. Fingers in the Live Tiles. :lol:

Nice work man.
    05-07-2012 06:07 PM
    Nice! What Microsoft needs to do is start making 30-45 second adds around one feature. Office, XBox Live, Local Scout, Live Tiles, People Hub, Me Hub. Everything that makes Windows Phone special and different from iOS/Android.
    05-07-2012 06:14 PM
    ...I would love to do stuff like that for a career lol.
    Great story! I actually get my chance coming up. They are opening a Microsoft store here in Orlando and I heard here on the forums about openings. I applied for 2 part time spots (just need some benefits as I have none at my full time gig) and they called me for an interview for Wednesday the 9th. I'll have to report back and let you all know how that goes.

Wish me luck!
    05-07-2012 10:19 PM
    "Office."

Just figured I'd share this little story.

About 10 minutes ago I walked into my local AT&T to look at the One X. Seen a gut thinking about switching to AT&T. He currently has Android (yes, I was eavesdropping his and the reps conversation). He was leaning more towards Android because he uses Quick Office. The rep walks away for a second. Here's my chance. I tell him that the Windows Phones have Microsoft Office, if he needed something like that. That's all I said. I walk out of the store. Curiosity gets the best of me, so I go back to see if my info had an effect on him. And what do you know, I'm currently watching as he's talking to the rep about the Lumia & the Titan II, checking out accessories and everything. BOOM.

HAHAHA:lol:
    That's the way to do it! Keep it up!
    05-08-2012 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD