Who's wants the AT&T devices w/ the Tmo service?

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Since the AT&T/Tmo merger didn't work out. AT&T had to give a few Benjamins to Tmo in addition to 1900MHz spectrum action. The "refarming" of the spectrum will help Tmo launch 4G LTE in mid-2013 (I believe).

My question is, which WPs are using this spectrum?

And will this get any others to buy AT&T's premier WPs outright for use on the Magenta waves?

Do you get excited at the prospect of Tmo 4G LTE Windows Phones?

Will I ever get off the forums and start studying for my final exam tomorrow?

Put your answers and opinions below!

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Will I ever get off the forums and start studying for my final exam tomorrow?

lol!

Both the Titan and Focus use the 1900 MHz band. I wouldn't be surprised if most WP use it as well. I'm hoping to make the switch to T-Mobile this fall. Hopefully it won't be a hassle to get the unlock codes from AT&T.

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
All At&t phones are using it and I look forward to getting one when the refarming is rolled out if there isn't going to be a good offering from T-mo for Apollo which I'm sure there will be. As for the final exam I already had my final papers due in the last week of April, wasn't much of me around here then as a result.

Thuoudo

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting, though not with baited breath.

Let's see how far this $3 billion goes...

Edit: Coverage and device selection are the only reasons I haven't switched. C'mon, T-Mo, take my money!

LoganNowak

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Going to T-Mobile as soon as my contract is up early next year. I'd still use my Focus if I can't get a new phone, its been good to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre