Since the AT&T/Tmo merger didn't work out. AT&T had to give a few Benjamins to Tmo in addition to 1900MHz spectrum action. The "refarming" of the spectrum will help Tmo launch 4G LTE in mid-2013 (I believe).

My question is, which WPs are using this spectrum?

And will this get any others to buy AT&T's premier WPs outright for use on the Magenta waves?

Do you get excited at the prospect of Tmo 4G LTE Windows Phones?

Will I ever get off the forums and start studying for my final exam tomorrow?

Put your answers and opinions below!
    HeyCori likes this.
    05-08-2012 02:21 AM

Will I ever get off the forums and start studying for my final exam tomorrow?
    lol!

Both the Titan and Focus use the 1900 MHz band. I wouldn't be surprised if most WP use it as well. I'm hoping to make the switch to T-Mobile this fall. Hopefully it won't be a hassle to get the unlock codes from AT&T.
    05-08-2012 06:30 AM
    All At&t phones are using it and I look forward to getting one when the refarming is rolled out if there isn't going to be a good offering from T-mo for Apollo which I'm sure there will be. As for the final exam I already had my final papers due in the last week of April, wasn't much of me around here then as a result.
    05-08-2012 04:34 PM
    when? I want the 5 GB tmo plan for $30 for my lumia
    05-08-2012 06:29 PM
    I'm waiting, though not with baited breath.

Let's see how far this $3 billion goes...

Edit: Coverage and device selection are the only reasons I haven't switched. C'mon, T-Mo, take my money!
    05-08-2012 07:25 PM
    Only if their indoor coverage improves for me.

when? I want the 5 GB tmo plan for $30 for my lumia
    Around 4th Quarter or near the end of the year.

T-Mobile CTO Says Network Will Be “Should Be Ready” For iPhone Users By Fourth Quarter | | TmoNewsTmoNews
    05-09-2012 01:04 AM
    Going to T-Mobile as soon as my contract is up early next year. I'd still use my Focus if I can't get a new phone, its been good to me.
    05-09-2012 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD