05-12-2012 01:41 PM
28 12
tools
    The reason I thanked you isn't because I agree with you. Not in the least. Last night made me realize that soooooo many iPhone users LOVE the looks of this phone. Externally and OS wise, they are wowwed.

Went to see Avengers last night (kicked *** of course) with my roommate and two other friends-all sporting iPhone 4's and 4S's. Anyway, just shooting the breeze in the lobby and theatre. Mind you, I've had this phone going on a month, but my roommate didn't notice until last night. We were all discussing Modern Family while doing all the pre movie stuff. He asked me if I saw his post the night before, and I showed him how I can differentiate between what I post and how I view others either as a whole, or by user. They were all sitting there with their mouths open asking how I did that, what phone I had, how awesome the screen looked, and so on. These are people that have been with Apple since the 3G.

Needless to say, gave me a whole new appreciation for this device. So again, thank you for this pointless comment. I'm hoping that you aren't a Windows Phone owner with that sentiment. You can always go back to iOS if you are.
    Great story

I will say this. I was very tempted to buy a used 4 awhile back because I love the accessories for iPhone. The case selection is RIDICULOUS and unique. That's the only envy I have
    05-12-2012 01:38 AM
    Great story

I will say this. I was very tempted to buy a used 4 awhile back because I love the accessories for iPhone. The case selection is RIDICULOUS and unique. That's the only envy I have
    On this I can agree. I am an accessory wh*re. Not cases so much, but accessories.
    05-12-2012 06:55 AM
    The L900 is the most beautiful phone out there except for the iPhone 4.
    I see that you posted this at 1:18am. That explains it, you were drunk, right:D
    willied likes this.
    05-12-2012 01:41 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD